It seems that everyone wants to make money by joining up with Google AdSense and why not? Google AdSense is a relatively simple, straightforward way to actually start earning some extra money with your efforts.
However, things have changed from the early days of AdSense when joining was not much of an issue. Today, applying for AdSense takes more effort and some preparation so that you can take full advantage of their services.
First, you will need a good reason to apply for AdSense so you can reap the benefits that they offer. Here you will find out more about what Google AdSense is all about, what they offer and how you can properly prepare yourself before joining to really take advantage.
What is Google AdSense?
Today, AdSense is one of the most respected thanks to the many thousands of satisfied publishers and customers who use the service. It is straightforward, easy to use and always pays on time which makes it very attractive to anyone wanting to have this service. If you do your work the right way, it will pay better than any other similar service on the web.
However, it is their very success that now makes them harder to join. When you apply, everything has to be just right otherwise you will not be approved.
How to Avoid Getting Your Application RejectedThere are a number of things to avoid when applying for AdSense so that your entry will not be discarded. Here are just a few.
Read Google Policies: Just like studying for a test, Google posts their policies about what it takes for your site to get into AdSense. So, take the time to read them and be sure that your website follows the rules.
Have Good Content: If your website doesn't have good or sufficient content, it will not be accepted. So, be sure that you provide them with enough to review. In addition, it has to be neat, professional and grammatically correct otherwise it will give them the excuse to toss out your application.
Aesthetically Pleasing: Garish yellows and lots of distracting glitz will also stop you in your tracks when you apply for AdSense. Your website should have a good, solid design that is comfortable to look at and pleasing for the visitor.
Post Your Contact Information: If Google cannot find a way to contact you through your website, you might as well not apply. Having an "About Us" page that is complete with contact info is the minimum to getting accepted.
Now that you've done the basics, it is time to hedge your bets when it comes to applying for AdSense by adding in items and procedures that will enhance your chances. While nothing is guaranteed, the following steps will help your website in getting approved.
10 Ways to Increase Your Chances when Applying for AdSenseConvert adsense code > Click
2. Contact InformationThis is where you put in your contact information. At the very least, it should consist of an email so that readers can contact you directly about any issue they have on your blog.
3. About UsThis is where you tell people a little about who you are, what your business does and how you are going to accomplish it. This is sort of like an introductory page to your efforts and it critical when you apply for Adsense.
4. Email & Name VerificationBe sure that you put your email as well as your name in your About Me or Contact Us page so that it will help Google verify you quickly.
5. Verify AgeAlways use your correct name and date of birth when applying for AdSense. This is mostly for those who are under 18, but it is important to be truthful otherwise you'll never get approved.
6. Appropriate DesignYour blog should look attractive, professional and easy to use. You don't have to be fancy or pour in thousands of dollars, just make it clean and neat will be sufficient.
7. Have Plenty of PostsDo you know that there is no minimum number of posts stated by Google in terms of what is required for joining AdSense? Even so, if you only have a handful, do not count on getting approved. You should shoot for about 500 or so before applying to demonstrate your seriousness about your efforts and make sure that they are at least 500 words in length.
8. Remember the RulesNo pornography, illegal items, advocating drug use or other items that will not get you any AdSense at all. Plus, if your posts are all less than 200 words, that will not work either.
9. Adds ValueYour blog or website must provide real value for your audience. This will not only help keep people visiting your site, but it will also impress Google as well.
Convert adsense code > Click
10. Unique, Top Level DomainBasically, this means that your domain should be a ".com" in order to succeed. Plus, the name itself needs to be short as possible, related to your area of interest and easy to remember.
When applying for AdSense, you will need to keep all of these things in mind so that you will be accepted. However, all of the attributes that Google AdSense requires are also ones that will boost your website as well. So, keep this in mind when you apply for AdSense because the result will be a blog that will start earning you another income stream that can build over time.